Monday, February 14, 2011

Another Day, Another Dollar...Another Weekend..THANK HEAVENS :)

Boy oh Boy, has work been stressful lately OR WHAT? Maybe it isn't just me that feels as though work is going one million different ways all in one day. Whewie! Thank heavens for my Mommy Bee because without her, I am pretty sure Friday evening I would have TOTALLY lost it. She let me absolutely let loose on the phone for an hour and knew exactly the right things to say to put me at ease. No idea what I would do without her? Mr.Bee was a bit concerned about me sitting in the car in the drive-way for an hour, so he brought me a snack..gah I love that man <3 Mr. Bee & I went out and about with some friends Friday evening and I certainly needed to let loose for an evening! It was a lot of fun & of course Mr.Bee enjoyed being out and about with 3 women ;)

As for Saturday, Mr. Bee and I traveled all around Charlotte to check out some real estate. Looking for a new home isn't as fun as I was hoping, not to mention we are incredibly picky. After looking at 5/6 houses on Saturday we were feeling aggravated, frustrated and let down. I even told Mr.Bee that I wasn't so sure that we could do this without killing one another..HA! After a stressful morning, we headed to good ol' Trinity to see my Princess niece shine on-stage! She makes me so proud and has no idea how much I adore her, she truly is a girl after my own heart! My precious nephew hugged and loved on me like I was a celebrity once again..and I loved every single minute of it!

When Sunday rolls around I dread it a bit due to the fact that I always hate for the weekend to end and this weekend was just the same. Mr.Bee and I went house hunting once again, this time we actually found a few homes to put on our "list," a much better outcome than Saturday had! We went to dinner together and chatted about life, about everything we have to look forward to and I am simply so so blessed to have him in my life, he is my very best friend and supporter!

Now about those Grammy awards, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what everyone is wearing and Mr.Bee loves to see the lights and audio in action since that is job as well! A match made in Grammy Heaven! My favorite performance? Well I have 2, I LOVED Bruno Mars going back into time and I LOVE the Avett Brothers so both take the fav prize for the night for me!

0 comments: